Export Post-Shipment Finance
Purchase/Discounting of export bills
Get hassle free discounting/purchases of your export documents or get rupee advance against export bills sent on collection/ under LC at competitive interest rates.
1. Bridge your export working capital gaps by converting receivables to cash
2. Obtain quick funds disbursement. Available in a basket of currencies.
1. After the exporter has shipped the goods, he/she prepares the necessary documents as requested by the buyer.
2. Customer (exporter) submits documents for collection to Axis bank and requests for post-shipment finance (purchasing / discounting of bill).
3. Axis bank credits the bill amount to the customer account subject to availability of credit lines on the exporter and forward the documents to the overseas buyer's bank/buyer directly.
4. Buyer's bank will release the documents to the buyer after receipt of payment or acceptance.
5. Buyer’s bank remits bill proceeds to Axis bank at sight or on due date after which Axis bank liquidates the loan.
Product offering is subject to certain eligibility criteria as per Bank's internal policy and is subject to Bank's discretion