Digital platform to transact majority of Import-Export transactions online
Through our TF connect facility, transact at the convenience of your office or home. Apply for trade transactions online and get real time updates.
TFConnect enables you to initiate, amend and authorize and Trade Finance transactions in a digital environment, allowing you to manage your transactions in a convenient manner. Optimal for the on-the-go businessperson.
1. 24x7 online access across the globe: Trade finance transactions can be routed anytime and anywhere.
2. Templated transactions: Simplified transactional experience and reduced data entry through templates.
3. Bulk upload / approval of transactions: Ease in routing transactions in high volumes
4. Online Copy of advises: Ready reference of debit advises and SWIFT copies online
5. Limit data availability: Information of limits available / utilized / sanctioned across various credit lines
6. Role based dashboards: Overview on pending action items for different user categories
7. Quicker turnaround time and also authorization on the move with Mobile App
Simply login to your Corporate Internet Banking with your Corporate ID and User ID and initiate requests online at your convenience.
TF Connect supports the issuance and amendment of Letter of Credit (LC), Import/Export Bills Under LC, Import/Export Bills Under Collection, Pre-shipment finance, Bill discounting, A1/A2 remittances and Bank Guarantee Issuances.
There are no service charges to avail of this facility.
Submit your TF Connect application form along with Board resolution and applicable indemnities in your branch today. Click here for downloading the forms.
- TFConnect Application Form
- Proprietorship Letter for TF Connect
- Customer request letter for availing online FWC confirmation_ETB
- Board Resolution for CIB & TF Connect
- POWER OF ATTORNEY_Partnership_Proprietorship TF connect
- Partnership Letter for TFConnect
- Board Resolution For TF Connect
- Resolution to be submitted by Limited Liability Partnership
Dedicated Curing Desk
Dedicated support to co-ordinate and cure compliance observations.
For queries, contact your Relationship Manager or reach out to our customer service desk at 1860-500-4971 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Product offering is subject to certain eligibility criteria as per Bank's internal policy and is subject to Bank's discretion