To make overdue payments towards your loan you could use any of the following methods;
a. Axis Internet Banking:
Login >> Accounts >> Loans >> Select Loan no. >> Click on “Pay Overdue” >> Select the Account >> Enter the Amount >> Enter the NetSecure Code (will be sent to your mobile).
The Amount will be credited within a maximum of 2 working days
b. BHIM Axis Pay Or Any UPI App:
(Please note that UPI payments can only be made towards alphanumeric loan accounts.)
- Initiate a pay transaction on BHIM Axis Pay or any other UPI enabled banking App.
- Click on UPI and then choose pay using VPA (Virtual Payment Address) i.e. loans.
- Key in the loan Id: loans.< loan account number>@axisbank
- For example – loans.********@axisbank
- Key in the amount and remarks.
- And click submit.
The amount will be credited on the next working day.
c. Through any other bank account:
Raise an NEFT with the below mentioned details:
- Beneficiary Name:
- Beneficiary Bank: Axis Bank
- Beneficiary IFSC: UTIB0000245 (Alpha Numeric Loan No.)
- Beneficiary IFSC: UTIB0000004 (Numeric Loan No.)
- Beneficiary Account : < Loan No.>
d. Using the net banking portal for other banks
- Click on ‘Make payments’ >> Loan Repayment >>Select ‘Axis bank’ >> Other Bank Net banking ->Enter the loan details
- The amount will be credited to your loan account within 3 working days
- To pay your dues via any other bank account simply click here
e. By cheque:
Drop boxes are available at Axis Bank Loan Centres or Axis Bank Branches for cheque payments.
Please ensure that the cheque used has ‘CTS – 2010’ imprinted on the left and it is NOT a post-dated cheque.Click here
to locate your nearest Axis Bank branch
f. By Cash:
Visit your nearest Axis Bank Branch to make a Cash payment