The opening of Axis Republic Salary Account requires fulfilment of certain eligibility criteria, as it is meant specifically for Government Companies and Public Sector Units. The application for Axis Republic Salary Account can be made online or at your nearest Axis Bank branch, by submitting the necessary documents. Make sure all your documents are in order for a hassle-free account opening process.
Keep your documents ready
To open this account, you must have introduction from the company in the Bank's format (Stamped and Signed by the authorized signatory). You must also provide the below documents for Primary, Joint Applicant and/or Joint Applicants application. These documents are most preferred, but for a full List of permissible Address and ID proof documents click here.
- Two latest passport size photographs
- Telephone / Mobile / Electricity Bill. Any connection to be at least 6 months old preferably in the name of the account holder / spouse / family member.
- Gas connection registration letter
- Income tax / Wealth tax assessment order
- Registered lease / leave and license agreement with a utility bill in the name of the landlord
- Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Election Card
- Photo Identity issued by Government / Defence services / Public Sector undertaking
- Letter from recognized Public Authority / Defence Authority / Public Servant verifying the identity and photograph of the applicant.
- Driving License
- Employment proof