Get the Axis ASAP Digital Account with video KYC in 4 steps
Step 1: Verification
Confirm your identity by providing your PAN, Aadhaar or VID and mobile number
Step 2: Profile information
Share the required KYC details (towards self, family and address) to set up your account.
Step 3: Fund your Account
- Upon filling your personal details, you will be directed to the Funding page.
- You can choose among payment options such as net banking, Debit card and UPI to fund your account.
- Post successful completion of funding, you will be taken to the Video KYC page.
Step 4: Video KYC
- Upon successfully funding your account, you will be directed to the Video KYC page, wherein an Axis Bank official will initiate a video call for KYC. Please note that you will need to confirm your availability for this call and also enable video/microphone access for your device.
- During the Video call, you will be asked a few questions to verify your identity. Additionally the bank’s personnel will capture your live photo (screenshot) as well as your PAN card details (you will need to hold up your PAN card to the camera for the same).
- In case of any audio/video issues due to bandwidth constraints you will be redirected to the Video KYC initiation screen to retry completing your Video KYC. (Please note that in this case, you may get connected to another agent)
- In case of a Video KYC failure/rejection, a message confirming the same shall be displayed on your screen and you will need to initiate the account opening process again.
Post generating a payment summary displaying the total amount to be funded i.e. Funding amount + Debit card issuance charges (Rs. 590 inclusive of GST for Easy Access and Prime variants), choose among payment options such as net banking, Debit card and UPI to fund your account. UPI options not available for Priority and Burgundy variants. Credit cards are not permitted to be used as a funding instrument for digital accounts.
Post succesful completion of funding, you will be taken to a page displaying your account and Virtual Debit card details, including the option to set the PIN for your Virtual Debit Card. The same will also be sent to you via email in a password protected document.