Video based account opening process for Axis Bank Savings Account
Step 1: Verification
Confirm your identity by providing your PAN, Aadhaar or VID and mobile number
Step 2: Profile information
Share the required KYC details (towards self, family and address) to set up your account.
Step 3: Video KYC
- Upon successful filling of profile details, you will be directed to the Video KYC page, wherein an Axis Bank official will initiate a video call for KYC. Please note that you will need to confirm your availability for this call and also enable video/microphone access for your device.
- During the Video call, you will be asked a few questions to verify your identity. Additionally the bank’s personnel, will capture a live photo (screenshot) for you as well as your PAN card details (you will need to hold up your PAN card to the camera for the same).
On the successful completion of your Video KYC you will be taken to a page where you can fund your Account.
- In case of any audio/video issues due to bandwidth constraints you shall be redirected to the Video KYC initiation screen to retry completing your Video KYC. (Please note that in this case, you may get connected to another agent)
- On Video KYC failure/rejection however, a message confirming the same shall be displayed upon your screen. In such cases you will need to initiate the account opening process again.
Step 4: Fund your Account
- Upon successful video KYC, you will be directed to the Funding page. Select the account you would like to open (Easy Access/Prime/Priority/Burgundy)
- Edit/confirm the name on Debit card.
- Select the funding amount.
Post generating a payment summary displaying the total amount to be funded i.e. Funding amount + Debit card issuance charges (Rs. 590 inclusive of GST for Easy Access and Prime variants), choose among payment options such as net banking, Debit card and UPI to fund your account. UPI options not available for Priority and Burgundy variants. Credit cards are not permitted to be used as a funding instrument for digital accounts.
Post succesful completion of funding, you will be taken to a page displaying your account and Virtual Debit card details, including the option to set the PIN for your Virtual Debit Card. The same will also be sent to you via email in a password protected document.