The Inaam Personal Account is crafted for individuals who would like convenient and hassle-free banking services. Axis Bank caters to all transactional requirements including receiving wire transfers from abroad. Individuals can open this account if they satisfy the Inaam Personal Account eligibility criteria.
Ensure your eligibility
Individuals eligible for the Inaam Personal Account: Any individual residing in India.
Documents required for Inaam Personal Account
As an individual or joint applicant(s) you will have to submit certain documents for Inaam Personal Account. You will have to submit these documents along with the application form at the branch. You can also open your Inaam Personal Account online if you want to avoid visiting the branch, physically.
Keep your documents ready
Documents for Inaam Personal Account for Individual
- Two latest passport size photographs
- Address and identity proof
- For a full list of address and identity proof documents, click here
- Only a single copy of the document is required if it is listed under both address and identity proof, e.g. Passport/Aadhar Card
- If your mailing address and permanent address are different, provide address proof documents for both
Documents for Joint Inaam Personal Account
- Address and identity proof documents for both applicants
- Address proof can be only of the ‘first’ holder of the account, as long as it is supplemented by a relationship proof between both holders