To open an Insurance Agent Account, you must fulfil certain eligibility criteria further which you can apply for the Insurance Agent Account by submitting the application form along with the necessary documents.
Documents Required for insurance agent account
You can open your Insurance Agent Account as a single account holder or open the Savings Account in joint name. Depending on the number of account holders the documents for Insurance Agent Account have to be submitted. Here are the documents that you will have to submit with the application.
Documents for Insurance Agents Savings Account for individual
- One latest passport size photograph
- Address and identity proof documents
- Only a single copy of the document is required if it is listed under both address and identity proof, e.g. Passport/Aadhaar Card.
- If your mailing address and permanent address are different, provide address proof documents for both.
Documents for Joint Insurance Agents Savings Account
- Address and identity proof documents for both applicants
- Address proof can be only of the First holder of the account, as long as it is supplemented by a relationship proof between both holders
For a full list of address and identity proof documents, click here For address and identity proof documents.