Ensure your eligibility
Liberty Savings Account is for entities who are looking for exclusive services. To sign up for Liberty Savings Account, you must fulfill entities eligible for Liberty Savings Account eligibility criteria.
Entities eligible for Liberty Savings Account
- An individual residing in India.
- A Hindu Undivided Family.
- Certain documents for Liberty Savings Account have to be accompanied along with your application.
- The documents differ for each eligible entity including individuals, Hindu Undivided Families and joint applicants.
- For joint application, both the applicants have to submit their documents separately.
But when a relationship proof is submitted, documents of only the first holder can be submitted.
Documents for Liberty Savings Account for individual
- Two latest passport size photographs.
- Address and identity proof documents. For a full list of address and identity proof documents,click here for Liberty Savings Account for individual
- Only a single copy of the document is required if it is listed under both address and identity proof, e.g. Passport/Aadhar Card.
- If mailing address and permanent address are different, provide address proof documents for both.
Documents for Liberty Savings Account for a Hindu Undivided Family
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Form 60 of HUF.
- Declaration from the Karta.
- Proof of identification and address of the Karta as per documentation.
- Prescribed Joint Hindu Family Letter signed by all the adult holders.
Documents for Joint Liberty Savings Account
- Address and identity proof documents for both applicants.
- Address proof can be only of the First holder of the account, as long as it is supplemented by a relationship proof between both holders.