Canceling/Disputing the payment made with Google Pay is exactly same as your physical Card. Please follow below steps:
Please contact your bank:
Online merchant Payments (Currently supported on Myntra)
You can contact the merchant by using the contact option in the overflow menu on the conversation screen.
Mobile Recharge on Google Pay
Please raise a dispute in Google Pay app if transaction was successful but order did not get fulfilled. Please follow below steps to raise a dispute:
- Open Google Pay App
- In the Business section, tap on the specific Biller
- Tap on the specific Transaction in question
- Tap Raise Dispute then select the reason
- Tap Raise Dispute
Your issue will be resolved within 7 business days from initiating a dispute.
Tap & Pay:
Please contact your bank if:
- If Transaction has failed but card has been charged
- If Transaction has succeeded but fulfillment of order on merchant side has failed and merchant claims that he has not received the funds
You can provide the approval code on the transaction detail screen as reference to your bank.
To get in touch with the issuer bank kindly tap on the Transaction in Google Pay and you will be able to see the contact details for the issuer bank.
Please contact merchant if:
- Transaction Was Successful But Order Didn’t Get Fulfilled
- There are other potential merchant side issues like: Cancellation of order, Returns of goods and service, Late delivery