Adding cards to Google Pay:
On your mobile device, open Google Pay
- Tap Profile > Payment methods > Add card.
- Enter the card number, expiry date, CVV, and the cardholder’s name and billing address.
- Tap Save
- Accept the Terms & conditions
- Choose verification process
- You will be asked for additional authentication via OTP or can call the call centre
- OTP will be auto read or you can enter it manually
- In case of Call the Bank Option, follow the instructions given on the call by the Customer Service Center.
- Once verified you can use your card to make payments through Google Pay
- After your card is verified, you’re ready to use it for payment transactions.
Important: Only Visa cards can be added to your payment methods right now
Important: You should receive this OTP via text message to the phone number associated to your card. If you don’t receive the OTP, do verify whether your contact details are up to date with the bank.