All Axis OK user accounts are subject to Axis OK T&Cs. These Terms and Conditions for Axis OK are applicable in addition to and not in derogation of other T&Cs relating to any service provided by the bank.
Applicability Of The Terms And Condition
These terms and conditions form the contract between the USER and the BANK and shall be in addition to and not in derogation of other terms and conditions relating to any account of the USER and/or the respective product or the service
provided by the BANK.
- Axis OK application uses SMS to complete transactions.
- The application will work only from the customer’s registered mobile number.
- The customer doesn't need to have any separate registration for Axis OK.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the safety of his mobile device, any transaction which originates through this application from the registered mobile number of the customer shall be deemed to have been done
by the customer.
- Axis Bank does not take responsibility for transaction failure due to network connectivity or any operator related failure. The bank shall, in no circumstances, be held responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential loss
or damage occurred to the customer while using this application, for reasons which are beyond the control of the Bank.
- The bank may keep the record of the transactions in a manner that it may deem fit. In the event of any dispute, the bank’s record shall be binding as conclusive evidence for transactions done through the application.
- The bank may withdraw the application facility at its sole discretion without any prior intimation to the customer.
- All Savings Account holders registered for SMS Banking (except NRI) will be charged Rs. 15 (exclusive of taxes) per quarter.
- Separate charges for accessing USSD apply as charged by the telecom operator.
- NRI cannot use missed call service for mobile recharge & USSD related services.
- Applicable terms & condition for SMS banking applies.
Accuracy of Information
The user takes responsibility for the correctness of information supplied by him to the Bank through the use of the said facility or any other means such as electronic mail or written communication.
The Bank agrees that it shall, to the best of its ability and effort, try to provide accurate information at all times. However, the Bank shall not be responsible for any inadvertent errors or omissions that may occur due to reasons
beyond the control of the Bank.
The Bank shall not be responsible for any incidental error which occurs in spite of necessary steps taken by the bank to ensure the accuracy of the information provided to the user. The user shall not have any claim against the bank
in the event of any loss/damage suffered by the user as a consequence of the inaccurate information provided by the bank.
The bank shall be absolved of any liability in case-
- The user fails to avail the facility due to not being in the required geographical range, or any other reason including natural calamities, legal restraints, any technical lapses in the telecommunication network or any other reasons
beyond the actual control of the Bank, the Bank shall not be accountable then. Also, the bank is herein absolved of any liability arising due to a loss, direct or indirect incurred by the user or any other person due to any
lapse in the facility owing to the reasons mentioned above.
- There is a loss of any information during processing or transmission or any unauthorised access by any other person or breach of confidentiality.
- There is any lapse or failure on the part of the service providers or any third party affecting the said facility and that the bank makes no warranty as to the quality of the service provided by any such provider.
- The Bank does not warrant the confidentiality or security of the messages, whether personal or otherwise, transmitted through the Facility. The Bank makes no warranty or representation of any kind in relation to the system and
the network or their function or performance or for any loss or damage whenever and however suffered or incurred by the user or by any person resulting from or in connection with the Facility.
- The Bank is acting in good faith on any instructions received by the Bank.
- The Bank, its employees, agents or contractors, shall not be liable for and in respect of any loss or damage whether direct, indirect or consequential, including but not limited to loss of revenue, profit, business, contracts,
anticipated savings or goodwill, loss of use or value of any equipment including software, whether foreseeable or not, suffered by the User or any person howsoever arising from or relating to any delay, interruption, suspension,
resolution or error of the Bank in receiving and processing the request and in formulating and returning responses or any failure, delay, interruption, suspension, restriction, or error in transmission of any information or
message to and from the telecommunication equipment of the User and the network of any service provider and the Bank's system or any breakdown, interruption,suspension or failure of the telecommunication equipment of the User,
the Bank's system or the network of any service provider and/or any third party who provides such services as is necessary to provide the Facility.
- Notwithstanding anything on the contrary provided in these terms and conditions, the Bank shall not be involved in or in any way liable to the User for any dispute between the User and a cellular services provider or any third
party service provider (whether appointed by the Bank in that behalf or otherwise).
- Any loss incurred by the user due to use of the facility by any other person with an express or implied permission of the user. The bank shall not be held responsible for the confidentiality, secrecy and security of the person
or account information being sent through the facility for effecting the user's instructions.
- The bank shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by the user due to disclosure of the personal information to a third party by the Bank, for reasons including but not limited to participation in any telecommunication or
electronic clearing network, in compliance with a legal directive, for statistical analysis or credit rating.
- The Bank shall not be held liable for any misuse of the facility of cheque book through SMS.
- The Bank shall not be held liable in the cases of Delay in receipt of the SMS. SMS alerts are generated at the Bank’s end and sent to the operator (via aggregator) for onward delivery to the customer’s inbox. However,
multiple factors extrinsic to the Bank might cause a delay in the delivery of the SMS in the above process.
- Mobile Banking applications are handset specific and can be downloaded on Java-enabled handsets. An attempt has been made to develop mobile banking applications for as many mobile models as possible. The list of models and specific
mobile application compatible for that model is placed in this emailer to download for customers. Despite this, there may be some models which may not appear on the list.
- On downloading Axis Mobile app, the Customer will be responsible for all transactions, including fraudulent/erroneous transactions made through Axis Mobile application regardless of whether such transactions are in fact entered
into or authorized by him/ her or not. The customer will be responsible for the loss/damage, if any suffered. The products and services offered by Axis Bank are subject to applicable law and regulations and would be modified/discontinued
based on the prevailing law/regulation at any point of time
In consideration of the Bank providing these facilities, the user agrees to indemnify and hold the Bank harmless against all actions, claims, demands proceedings, loss, damages, costs, charges and expenses which the Bank may at any
time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or arising out of or in connection with any services provided to the user pursuant hereto. The user shall indemnify the Bank for unauthorized access by any third party
to any information/instructions/triggers given by the User or breach of confidentiality.
Modification/ Alterations To The Facility
The Bank reserves the absolute discretionary right to make any amendments in the given terms and conditions at any time as it may deem fit with prior notice to the user. Any such amendment shall be communicated to the user via email
or by displaying on the website http://www.axisbank.com or through the facility whichever is suitable; and shall be applicable to the User availing the facility.
Terms and Conditions for “Stop Payment Cheque Request through Axis OK”
These Terms and Conditions form the contract between the Axis Bank customers availing the service described above and the Axis Bank. These will be in addition to other Terms and Conditions relating to any account of the customer and/or
the respective product or the service provided by Axis Bank.
- This service is available for all Savings (Resident) Account customers of Axis Bank who are registered for SMS banking facility. However, this service can’t be availed by customers having accounts with “Mode of Operation”
- The SMS has to be sent from the customer’s registered mobile number. In case the request is received from a mobile number which is not registered, the request will be declined.
- The “Stop Cheque Payment” request through Axis OK can be processed only before the cheque is cleared.
The “Stop Payment Cheque” request through SMS will be processed on a real-time basis, and the customer will be communicated regarding the acceptance/rejection of request immediately.
Currently, no charges will be levied for this service. However, the Bank reserves the right to apply charges in future after sending the advance communication to the customers.
Queries and Complaints:
In case the request could not be processed for some reason, customers need to contact their nearest Axis Bank branch or call the Phone banking Centre.
The customer can also log a complaint by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or online through the Axis Bank website at http://www.axisbank.com/logaquery/logaquery.asp