Any user of the Bank having a savings/ current/ cash credit/ overdraft account with the bank is eligible to avail the facility. Such a user should both be the account holder and the sole signatory or be authorised to
act independently. Applicants, who are joint account holders, shall be required to obtain written mandates from other account holders authorising the Bank to provide the said facility to the applicant. An account
in the name of minor, in which the minor is a joint account holder, is not eligible for the facility.
- Eligible users desirous of availing the facility shall be required to visit the nearest Branch and submit an application in the specified form (as prescribed by the bank), duly completed or through any of the Automated
Teller Machines ("ATMs") of the Bank.
- Acceptance of any application shall be subject to the verification of all the information provided by the user through any mode as decided by the Bank.
- The applicant user shall only be allowed to use the facility after due processing of the application and the registration of the information furnished by the user with the bank. This activation period may extend
to a minimum of 2 business days in case of application being made on the website http://www.axisbank.com or at the call centre or at any of the ATMs; and a period of
3 business days in case of printed form (as prescribed by the bank) from the date of receipt of the application at the Operation Cell, Mumbai.
- The mobile number of the customer will be updated at customer ID (or Cust ID) level across all his bank relationship.
- The alerts will be sent to the registered mobile number on various transactions as specified by RBI and the Bank from time to time. For all channel transactions, alerts will be sent irrespective of the value of
- The user indemnifies the Bank against any fraudulent misuse of his mobile number or sim card for any financial transaction. The user is solely responsible to ensure the Mobile number is updated with the Bank and
report any changes.
Effective from June 15, 2013 all Savings Account holders registered for SMS Banking (except NRI) will be charged Rs. 15 per quarter (exclusive of taxes). You can unsubscribe by visiting nearest branch till 15th July
2013. If you unsubscribe after 15th July, you will not be charged from subsequent billing cycle.
Debit/Credit Card Transaction alerts sent as per regulatory guidelines and Internet Banking transaction alerts do not form part of SMS banking service. Customers who are not registered for chargeable SMS banking service
will continue to get these alerts free of charge.