Axis Bank's Defence Salary Account is meant for the brave soldiers of our country. It caters to their individual needs and also provides special offers based on their rank in the Defence Forces. Here's the eligibility criteria for the Defence Salary Account.
Ensure your eligibility
Rank wise Graded Salary offering is available for Defence Force Personnel. Kindly contact your relationship manager to know more. Account variant will vary as per grade of Defence Force Personnel.
When you apply for Defence Salary Account certain documents for Defence Salary Account need to be submitted with Axis Bank. The documents required are bare minimum to avoid any hassle in the application process for opening the account. Here are the documents that you will require.
Keep your documents ready
The below documents are required for Primary, Joint Applicant and/or Joint Applicants. The below documents are most preferred, but for a full list of permissible Address and ID proof documents click here**.
Two latest passport size photographs
- Telephone / Mobile / Electricity Bill. Any connection to be at least 6 months old preferably in the name of the account holder / spouse / family member.
- Ration Card
- Gas connection registration letter
- Income tax / Wealth tax assessment order
- Registered lease / leave and license agreement with a utility bill in the name of the landlord
- PAN Card
- Election Card
- Photo Identity issued by Government / Defence services / Public Sector undertaking
- Letter from recognized Public Authority / Defence Authority / Public Servant verifying the identity and photograph of the applicant.
- Driving License