The opening of the Axis Bank Easy Access Salary Account requires fulfilment of certain eligibility criteria. If you are eligible, the application for Easy Access Salary Account can be made online or at your nearest Axis Bank branch. Make sure all your documents are in order for a hassle-free account opening process.
To be able to open an Easy Access Salary Account, you need to submit certain documents. Make sure you attach all the necessary documents, including ID and address proofs, with the application form. Here is the list of documents required.
Keep your documents ready
To open this account, the applicant must have introduction from the company in the Bank's format (Stamped and Signed by the authorized signatory). Employees with a net monthly salary credit of Rs. 10,000 to 25,000 per month will be eligible. The applicant must also provide the following:
The below documents are required for Primary, Joint Applicant and/or Joint Applicants. The below documents are most preferred, but for a full List of permissible Address and ID proof documents click here. for a full List of permissible Address and ID proof documents
- Two latest passport size photographs
- Telephone / Mobile / Electricity Bill. Any connection to be at least 6 months old preferably in the name of the account holder / spouse / family member.
- Ration Card
- Gas connection registration letter
- Income tax / Wealth tax assessment order
- Registered lease / leave and license agreement with a utility bill in the name of the landlord
- Aadhaar Card
- Election Card
- Photo Identity issued by Government / Defence services / Public Sector undertaking
- Letter from recognized Public Authority / Defence Authority / Public Servant verifying the identity and photograph of the applicant.
- Driving License