You will have to satisfy eligibility for Easy Access Salary Account for opening this account. If you are eligible for opening the account you can apply for it online or visit our branch where our representatives will be happy to help you with the application process.
You will need to submit certain documents for Easy Access Salary Account opening. Here are the lists of documents needed to open your Easy Access Salary Account. Make sure you attached all the necessary documents including ID and address proofs with the application form.
Keep your documents ready
To open this account, the applicant must have introduction from the company in the Bank's format (Stamped and Signed by the authorized signatory). Employees with a net monthly salary credit of Rs. 10,000 to 25,000 per month will be eligible. The applicant must also provide the following:
The below documents are required for Primary, Joint Applicant and/or Joint Applicants. The below documents are most preferred, but for a full List of permissible Address and ID proof documents click here.
- Two latest passport size photographs
- Telephone / Mobile / Electricity Bill. Any connection to be at least 6 months old preferably in the name of the account holder / spouse / family member.
- Ration Card
- Gas connection registration letter
- Income tax / Wealth tax assessment order
- Registered lease / leave and license agreement with a utility bill in the name of the landlord
- PAN Card
- Election Card
- Photo Identity issued by Government / Defence services / Public Sector undertaking
- Letter from recognized Public Authority / Defence Authority / Public Servant verifying the identity and photograph of the applicant.
- Driving License