The opening of the Axis Bank Priority Salary Account requires you to fulfil certain eligibility criteria. Eligible individuals can open this account by submitting the duly signed application form along with the required documents. Here's the eligibility criteria for the Priority Salary Account.
Ensure your eligibility
To open this account, the applicant must have introduction from the company in the Bank's format (stamped and signed by the authorized signatory). Employees with a net monthly salary credit of Rs. 1 lakh to 3 lakh per month will be eligible. The applicant must also provide the following:
Along with the application for opining this account you will have to submit certain documents for Priority Salary Account. Once you submit the complete application form with documents we will proceed to open the Salary Account within a few days. Here are the documents that you will have to submit.
Keep your documents ready
The below documents are required for Primary, Joint Applicant and/or Joint Applicants. The below documents are most preferred, but for a full list of permissible Address and ID proof documents click here**
Two latest passport-sized photographs
- Telephone / Mobile / Electricity Bill. Any connection to be at least 6 months old preferably in the name of the account holder / spouse / family member
- Ration Card
- Gas connection registration letter
- Income tax / Wealth tax assessment order
- Registered lease / leave and license agreement with a utility bill in the name of the landlord
- Aadhaar Card
- Election Card
- Photo Identity issued by Government / Defence services / Public Sector undertaking
- Letter from recognized Public Authority / Defence Authority / Public Servant verifying the identity and photograph of the applicant.
- Driving License