The opening of an Easy Access Savings Account just submit a duly filled and signed application form along with the below mentioned documents.
Entities eligible for Easy Access Savings Account
- An individual residing in India
A Hindu Undivided Family (HUF)
Documents required for Easy Access Savings Account
To open the Easy Access Savings Account, submit a duly filled and signed application form along with the necessary documents.
Documents for Easy Access Savings Account for individual
- Two latest passport size photographs
Address and identity proof documents. For a full list of address and identity proof documents, click herefor Easy Access Savings Account for individual
- Only a single copy of the document is required if it is listed under both address and identity proof, e.g. Passport/Aadhar Card
- If mailing address and permanent address are different, provide address proof documents for both
Documents for Easy Access Savings Account for a Hindu Undivided Family
- Copy of Aadhar Card / Form 60 of HUF
- Declaration from the Karta
- Proof of identification and address of the Karta as per documentation for individual
- Prescribed Joint Hindu Family Letter signed by all the adult holders
Documents for Joint Easy Access Savings Account
- Address and identity proof documents for both applicants
- A single Address Proof to the primary account holder will only be accepted if it is supplemented by a relationship proof between both holders.