To open this Savings Account you will have to satisfy Axis Bank’s Prime Plus Savings Account eligibility criteria. If you satisfy the eligibility criteria you can easily open account by applying online and submitting the relevant documents. You can also visit the branch to open your Savings Account.
Ensure your eligibility
Entities eligible for Prime Plus Savings Account
- An individual residing in India.
- A Hindu Undivided Family.
Documents for Prime Plus Savings Account have to be submitted along with your application to open your Prime Plus Savings Account. Here are the documents that you will have to submit depending on your application status i.e. if you are applying as an individual, Hindu Undivided Family or joint applicants.
Keep your documents ready
Documents for Prime Plus Savings Account for individual
- Two latest passport size photographs.
Address and identity proof documents. For a full list of address and identity proof documents, click here.
- Only a single copy of the document is required if it is listed under both address and identity proof, e.g. Passport/Aadhaar Card.
If your mailing address and permanent address are different, provide address proof documents for both.
Documents for Prime Plus Savings Account for a Hindu Undivided Family
- Copy of PAN Card/ Form 60 of HUF.
- Declaration from the Karta.
- Proof of identification and address of Karta as per documentation for individual.
- Prescribed Joint Hindu Family Letter signed by all the adult holders.
Documents for Joint Prime Plus Savings Account
- Address and identity proof documents for both applicants.
- Address proof can be only of the First holder of the account, as long as it is supplemented by a relationship proof between both holders.