The Prime Savings Account is mean for entities who are looking for exclusive banking services. To sign up for a Prime Savings Account, you must fulfill the Prime Savings Account eligibility criteria.
Entities eligible for Prime Savings Account
- An individual residing in India.
- A Hindu Undivided Family.
Certain documents for Prime Savings Account have to be accompanied along with your application. The documents differ for each eligible entity including individuals, Hindu Undivided Families and joint applicants. For joint application, both the applicants have to submit their documents separately. But when a relationship proof is submitted, documents of only the first holder can be submitted.
Documents for Prime Savings Account for individual
- Two latest passport size photographs.
- Address and identity proof documents. For a full list of address and identity proof documents, click here for Prime Savings Account for individual
- Only a single copy of the document is required if it is listed under both address and identity proof, e.g. Passport/Aadhar Card.
- If mailing address and permanent address are different, provide address proof documents for both.
Documents for Prime Savings Account for a Hindu Undivided Family
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Form 60 of HUF.
- Declaration from the Karta.
- Proof of identification and address of the Karta as per documentation
- Prescribed Joint Hindu Family Letter signed by all the adult holders.
Documents for Joint Prime Savings Account
- Address and identity proof documents for both applicants.
- Address proof can be only of the First holder of the account, as long as it is supplemented by a relationship proof between both holders