Earn eDGE Loyalty Rewards
Axis Bank Edge rewards structure on your Debit card is being revised effective 15th June 2022. To know more about the changes, please click here.
eDGE Loyalty Rewards points for transactions and 500+ rewards and offers to redeem points. Earn points for these transactions:
- 1 point for every Rs. 200 spent on the card at merchant outlets
3 points* for every Rs. 200 spent on Dining, starting 10th October 2018
- 3 points* for every Rs. 200 spent on shopping at apparel stores, starting 10th October 2018
- The bank will not be responsible for issuing points, if any merchant is not registered under Dining Category
- 3 points for every Rs. 200 spent on shopping at apparel stores, starting 10th October 2018
- Cardholders need to use their valid Axis Bank Rewards+ Debit Card as the mode of payment to enjoy 3X eDGE Loyalty Rewards Points on shopping at apparel stores
- The bank will not be responsible for issuing points, if any merchant is not registered under Fashion Apparel Category
*Applicable on transactions of Rs.500 or more only
- For options to redeem points, check the eDGE Loyalty Rewards Catalogue
To enroll for the benefit of eDGE Loyalty Rewards on your Debit Card, please activate your card by doing any purchase transaction within 30 days of issuance or else the Bank may, at its sole discretion, discontinue these features.
For detailed information on MCC codes for Dining & Shopping, please click here For detailed information on MCC codes for Dining & Shopping.
Please Note: Effective November 1, 2017, eDGE Rewards Points will not be earned on certain merchant categories i.e. Charities, Mutual Funds, Telecom, Education, Utilities, Government/Insurance, Public Sector Life Insurance, Purchase of foreign currency, Post Office, Fuel and Transportation.