You can top-up or reload the Axis Bank KMRL Kochi1 Card through cash or debit card or credit card through any of the following channels:
KMRL issuance counters:
- Hand over cash to the operator.
- Dip the card in the electronic ticketing machine. You will receive an SMS alert on your registered mobile number on successful loading.
- Kochi1 App: Easy recharge at your fingertips via debit/credit card, Net Banking or UPI using Kochi1 App
- Online banking: Click here to register and login to reload your card through any debit or credit card.
- SMS banking: Existing Axis Bank account holders can reload their Card through their primary account in Axis Bank. Kindly ensure the registered mobile number for your Axis Bank primary account and your Axis Bank KMRL Kochi1 Card are the same. SMS TTOPUP to 5676782
Reloaded amount will instantly be updated in your account. Although, for it to work inside the metro, you will need to make any one of the following transactions:
- Balance enquiry at KMRL issuance counter or inside KMRL metro.
- Balance enquiry at any new Axis Bank merchant terminal.
- Purchase transaction at any RuPay enabled merchant terminal or at the KMRL issuance counter.
Please Note: Rs. 12 will be charged for each reload.