Such documentation will include the following:
- Our claim form, duly completed and signed for on behalf of the Insured Person. We, upon receipt of a notice of claim, will furnish your representative with such forms as we may require for filing proofs of loss or you may download the claim form from our Web site.
- Original Bills (pharmacy purchase bill, consultation bill, diagnostic bill) and any attachments thereto like receipts or prescriptions in support of any amount claimed which will then become Our property.
- All medical reports, case histories, investigation reports, indoor case papers/ treatment papers (in reimbursement cases, if available), discharge summaries.
- A precise diagnosis of the treatment for which a claim is made.
- A detailed list of the individual medical services and treatments provided and a unit price for each in case not available in the submitted hospital bill.
- Prescriptions that name the Insured Person and in the case of drugs: the drugs prescribed, their price and a receipt for payment. In case of pre/post hospitalization claim Prescriptions must be submitted with the cAll pre and post investigation, treatment and follow up (consultation) records pertaining to the present ailment for which claim is being made, if and where applicable.orresponding Doctor/hospital invoice.
- All pre and post investigation, treatment and follow up (consultation) records pertaining to the present ailment for which claim is being made, if and where applicable.
- Treating doctor’s certificate regarding missing information in case histories e.g. Circumstance of injury and Alcohol or drug influence at the time of accident, if available
- Copy of settlement letter from other insurance company or TPA
- Stickers and invoice of implants used during surgery
- Copy of MLC (Medico legal case) records, if carried out and FIR (First information report) if registered, in case of claims arising out of an accident and available with the claimant.
- Regulatory requirements as amended from time to time, currently mandatory NEFT (to enable direct credit of claim amount in bank account) and KYC (recent ID/Address proof and photograph) requirements
- Legal heir/succession certificate , if required
- PM report (wherever applicable)
Note: In case You are claiming for the same event under an indemnity based policy of another insurer and are required to submit the original documents related to Your treatment with that particular insurer, then You may provide Us with the attested copies of such documents along with a declaration from the particular insurer specifying the availability of the original copies of the specified treatment documents with it.
We at our own expense, shall have the right and opportunity to examine insured persons through Our Authorised Medical Practitioner whose details will be notified to insured person when and as often as We may reasonably require during the pendency of a claim hereunder.