Terms & Conditions
- The Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning reasons thereof. It shall be the sole right of the Bank to consider the proposal on case to case basis after taking into consideration, the credentials/credit worthiness of each of the customers
- The applicant will undertake to inform the Bank as and when there is a change in address or employment
- Axis Bank may, at its sole discretion, utilise the services of external service provider/s or agent/s and on such terms as required or necessary, in relation to its products
- The interest rates and processing fees are subject to change without prior notice and the offer expiry date mentioned is subject to interest rate fluctuations and will only be accommodated on a best effort and non-obligatory basis by the bank
- Axis Bank or its agent(s) shall not be responsible for the delivery/Model/ colour/make/performance of the asset applied for under this application. The borrower undertakes to hypothecate the vehicle in favour of the Bank immediately after purchase of the vehicle
- Bank is not responsible for the contract entered into by the Customer with Vehicle Dealer nor Bank makes any representation as regards the Dealer or the Vehicle supplied by the Dealer.
- Axis Bank is authorised to disclose from time to time any information relating to the loan to any credit bureau (Existing or Future) approved by Government of India and Reserve Bank of India without any notice to the borrower. Axis Bank is also authorised to make inquiries with the Credit Information Bureau of India (CIBIL) and get the applicants Credit Information Report.
- In case of default i.e. if the amount due is not paid by due date, the customer will be sent reminders. from time to time for payment of any outstanding on his loan account, by post, fax, telephone, email, SMS messaging and/or through third parties appointed for collection (as per RBI Guidelines) purpose to remind, follow-up and collect dues
- The product and services of the bank are subject to applicable law and regulations and would be modified / discontinued based on the prevailing law / regulation at any point of time and neither party shall be under any liability or obligation or continue the product and services of the bank till such time the terms are modified by the Parties as per the prevailing/ amended law at that point of time. In the event, that the product and services of the bank cannot be continued without total compliance of the prevailing law at any point of time, the product and services of the bank shall be deemed to be discontinued forthwith from the date when the amended law restricting / prohibiting the product and services of the bank comes into force.
- Any dispute relating to the Offer or the terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only.
- The terms and conditions mentioned above and elsewhere under the scheme are subject to modification from time to time solely at Bank's discretion
- T&C : Additional Discount is provided by the Manufacture
- Sanction or Disbursal of Loans are at the sole discretion of Axis Bank and are subject to fulfillment of its terms and conditions and eligibility criteria. Images herein are provided only for pictorial representation and Axis Bank does not undertake any liability or responsibility for the same. Contents of this advertisement, products and services offered by Axis Bank are subject to such terms and conditions as may be stipulated by the Bank, applicable laws and regulatory guidelines/ regulations, from time to time. Bank at it sole discretion, without notice, can withdraw/modify the offer. Nothing contained herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation or solicitation to purchase any products/ services of Axis Bank or any third party. The bank may use the services of agents for sales, marketing and promotion of the Loan products. Copy Rights of Axis Bank Limited. All rights are reserved. Terms & Conditions apply.
- RBI does not keep funds or accounts of any individual/public/trust nor deals with individuals for Savings Account, Current Account, Credit Card, Debit Card, etc. Don’t be a victim to any such offers coming to you on phone or email in the name of RBI.
All of the above is subject to Terms & Conditions.