Agri-Rural Banking makes it easier to track the transactions through e-statement for Agri-Rural Banking. This lets you receive an account statement directly through internet banking - avail benefits anywhere, anytime. E-statements are
making Agri-Rural banking convenient and accessible to everyone.
Understand the benefits of e-statement registration
E-statements are secure and an electronic way to receive statement of accounts from the Bank.
- Prompt delivery
- Person specific delivery
- No hassle of physical record maintenance
- Monthly statements on email id within a week of the following month
- Password protected for security
Explore ways to register for e-statements
- To register for E-Statement download the registration form and submit it at your nearest Axis Bank branch. Download the registration form
- Alternatively, you can also register for E-statement by logging into Internet Banking
Terms and conditions
- The e-statement provided is an optional facility provided to the account holders and not a compulsion by the Bank for availing such a facility.
- On agreeing to subscribe through the e-statement, Account Holder(s) agree to be bound by all the Terms and Conditions that may be specified by the Bank at the time availing such facility and such other conditions as specified by the
Bank from time to time.
- On agreeing to avail the facility of e-statement, Account Holder(s) agree, and understand that the Bank shall discontinue the physical statements/notices/advices/updates/information being sent to the Account Holder(s).
- Axis Bank shall not be liable or responsible for any breach of secrecy caused as a result of the e-Statements being sent to the registered email with the Bank.
- Axis Bank is not liable to verify the any authenticity of the emails.
- The facility being an optional one the Account Holder (s) shall not hold the Bank liable if any problem arises with the Account holder(s) computer network as result of receiving Statements from the Bank.
- In case of Joint Account Holders the Joint Account Holders shall not hold liable the Bank for receiving the e-statement to the designated email address of one of the Account Holder.
- The Account Holder(s) shall at all times be responsible for updating the details with the Bank from time to time to receive this service uninterrupted of the Bank.
- Account Holder shall not hold Axis Bank responsible if they do not receive Statements due to incorrect e-mail address and technical reasons beyond the control of the Bank.
- The Account Holder confirms to have read and understood the Terms and Conditions pertaining to usage of this Channel Facility.
- The Bank shall at its own discretion at any time may discontinue/alter/modify the facility at the terms and conditions as specified therein at the sole discretion of the Bank.