No more visiting the bank branch for your account statement. Schedule monthly e-statements and receive e-statement for personal banking right on your smartphone or laptop. You can also get instant access to your e-statements by logging
on to the official website, internet banking or sending a simple SMS.
Understand the benefits of e-statement registration
- E-Statements are free and environment friendly
- Receive monthly e-Statements instead of quarterly printed statements to track transactions better
- Enjoy easy access to your account statements at the click of a button, anytime and anywhere
- Protect your confidential data with password protected e-statements
- Enjoy On-Demand e-statement - Receive e-statement on registered email ID by sending the sms ESTMT <last 5 digits of account number> <From Date> <To Date> to 56161600 (Dates in dd-mm-yyyy format)
43521 01-10-2018 20-10-2018
Explore ways to register for e-statements
Terms and conditions
- The E statement provided is an optional facility provided to the account holders and not a compulsion by the Bank for availing such a facility.
- On signing up for an E-Statement, you are eligible to receive consolidated account statement under your customer ID. If you are having more than one savings, HUF, fixed deposit, recurring deposit account, current account (individual)
either singly or jointly, you being the 1st holder shall be receiving consolidated statement of all your such a/cs.
- On agreeing to subscribe through the e-statement, Account Holder(s) agree to be bound by all the Terms and Conditions that may be specified by the Bank at the time availing such facility and such other conditions as specified by
the Bank from time to time.
- Free monthly e-statement and other regular notices/advices/updates/information will be sent to the registered email id.
- On agreeing to avail the facility of e-statement, Account Holder(s) agree, and understand that the Bank shall discontinue the physical statements/notices/advices/updates/information being sent to the Account Holder(s).
- Axis Bank shall not be liable or responsible for any breach of secrecy caused as a result of the e-statements being sent to the registered email with the Bank.
- Axis Bank is not liable to verify the any authenticity of the emails.