To open this Savings Account you will have to satisfy Axis Bank’s Sampann Savings Account eligibility criteria. If you satisfy the eligibility criteria, you can easily open an account by visiting the branch and submitting the relevant documents.
Flexible Eligibility Criteria to suit your requirements:
Average Monthly Balance of ₹ 75000 in Savings Account
Average Monthly Balance ₹1.5 lakh across Savings and Current Accounts
Total Relationship Value of ₹3 lakh across Savings Account, Current Account, Term Deposit (Greater than 6 Months) and Mutual Funds
Ensure your eligibility
Entities eligible for Sampann Savings Account
- An individual residing in India.
- A Hindu Undivided Family.
To open your Sampann Savings Account, documents have to be submitted along with your application. Here are the documents that you will have to submit depending on your application status i.e. if you are applying as an individual, Hindu Undivided Family or joint applicants.
Keep your documents ready
Documents for Sampann Savings Account for individual
- One latest passport size photograph
- Address and identity proof documents. For a full list of address and identity proof documents, click here
- Only a single copy of the document is required if it is listed under both address and identity proof, e.g. Passport/Aadhaar Card
If your mailing address and permanent address are different, provide address proof documents for both.
Documents for Sampann Savings Account for a Hindu Undivided Family
- Copy of Pan Card/ Form 60 of HUF.
- Declaration from the Karta.
- Proof of identification and address of Karta as per documentation for individual.
- Prescribed Joint Hindu Family Letter signed by all the adult holders.
Documents for Joint Sampann Savings Account
- Address and identity proof documents for both applicants.
- Address proof can be only of the First holder of the account, as long as it is supplemented by a relationship proof between both holders..