To avail the benefits of this Corporate Card you will have to satisfy the criteria for eligibility for Corporate Card with Individual Liability. Here is the eligibility criteria for the corporate card. For any further query regarding the eligibility you can call Axis Bank customer care or visit any of the Axis Bank branches near you.
- Fresh issuance of Axis Bank Corporate Card with Individual Liability has been discontinued.
- Contents on this site are applicable only to existing Axis Bank Corporate Credit Cardholders (with Individual Liability).
- The Bank continues to issue Corporate Cards with Corporate Liability.
You will have to submit certain documents for Corporate Card with Individual Liability. Here are the documents that you will have to submit for credit and post credit appraisal. Make sure all your documents are in order for a hassle free process.
Keep your documents ready
Documents for Corporate Liability:
For Credit Appraisal:
- Audited annual Reports and Profit and Loss statement for last two years
- Corporate PAN card
Post Credit Appraisal:
- Post Credit Appraisal
- Board Resolution
- Corporate Application Form
- KYC of Individual Employees (PAN Card, Photo ID proof and address proof)
Documents for Individual Liability:
- Salary pay slip (latest 2 months)
- Form 16
- ITR (P.Y)
- Salary Certificate
- Offer Letter
- Appointment letter
- Driving license
- Ration card
- Electricity bill
- Land line telephone bill