Eligibility for Miles & More Credit Card includes an age limit for primary (18 – 70 years of age) and add-on card (18 years onwards) applicants. Applicants need to be residents of India. The eligibility conditions are indicative and Axis Bank has the sole right to take the final decision.
Individuals eligible for Miles & More Credit Card:
- Primary cardholder between the age of 18 years and 70 years
- Add-on cardholder should be over 18 years
- Individual should either be a Resident of India or Non-Resident Indian
These criteria are only indicative. The bank reserves the right to approve or decline applications for credit cards.
Documents for Miles & More Credit Card include residence and identity proof as well as a PAN card / Form 60 and income proof. Applicants also need to provide a colour photograph. Additional credit card statement is required for existing Miles and More members. The documents can vary depending upon the case.
Keep your documents ready
The following documents are required:
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Colour photograph
- Latest payslip / Form 16 / IT return copy as proof of income
Residence proof (any one of the following):
- Ration card
- Electricity bill
- Landline telephone bill
- Copy of latest Miles & More Membership Card statement (for existing Miles & More members only)
- Credit card statement of existing Miles & More Credit Card (not older than 2 months) issued by Miles & More earlier Banking partner in India (for existing Miles & More members only)
This list is only indicative. Documents required may vary on a case-to-case basis.