To be able to avail the benefits of the Axis Bank’s NRI Domestic Titanium Debit Card, Non-Resident Indians need to have certain eligibility as well as an NRO account with the Bank. An Axis Bank Relationship Manager will be the right person to guide you with the eligibility for NRI Domestic Titanium Debit Card.
NRI Titanium Domestic Debit Card is meant exclusively for NRO accounts.
Documents for NRI Domestic Titanium Debit Card
The NRI Domestic Titanium Debit Card is one that is specially crafted for Non-Resident Indians. Certain documents are required to avail the benefits of this debit card. For a full list of permissible and required documents for NRI Domestic Titanium Debit Card, please find below the same.
Copy of Valid Indian Passport (pages with applicant’s name, address, date of birth, date and place of issue, expiry date, photograph and signature)
NRI status proof
Employment / Residence / Student / Dependent Visa copy or Work / Residence Permit copy.
Overseas Address proof (one of the following)
- Overseas Driving License.
- Social Security Card.
- Green Card Utility/telephone bill.
- Bank statement(not more than 3 months old) / credit card statement(not more than 3 months old).
- Copy of work permit or resident card mentioning the complete address, etc.
Indian Address proof (one of the following, if declared by the applicant)
- Valid Indian Passport.
- Voter ID card (election card).
- Valid Indian driving license.
- Job Card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government.
- Letter / Card issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) containing details of name, photograph, address and Aadhaar number.
Required if signature on the Account Opening Form is different from the Passport signature.
- Any official document containing your current specimen signature or a notarized affidavit (Public Notary) confirming the correct and current signature of the applicant
Additional proof (one of the following)
- A self cheque (in rupee or foreign currency) rawn by customer on his/her account abroad or his/her existing NRE account with a bank in India.
- Original of the bank / credit card statement of a recent date (not more than 6 months old) in customer’s name at his/her bank in the country of residence.
Two passport size photographs
The Central Board of Direct Taxes has notified on 7th August 2015 Rules 114F to 114H, as part of the Income-tax Rules, 1962, which Rules require Indian financial institutions such as the Bank to seek additional personal, tax and beneficial owner information and certain certifications and documentation from all our account holders. In relevant cases, information will have to be reported to tax authorities/ appointed agencies/ withholding agents for the purpose of ensuring appropriate withholding from the account or any proceeds in relation thereto. Should there be any change in any information provided by you, please ensure you advise us promptly, i.e. within 30 days. If you have any questions about your tax residency, please contact your tax advisor. If you are a US citizen or resident or greencard holder, please include United States in the foreign country information field along with your US Tax Identification Number. It is mandatory to supply a TIN or functional equivalent if the country in which you are tax resident issues such identifiers. If no TIN is yet available or has not yet been issued, please provide an explanation and attach this to the form.
Signature and Photograph Declaration
For format, Click here For format
For detailed terms and conditions, please Click here For detailed terms and conditions