Applying for a Platinum Credit Card requires you to fulfil certain eligibility criteria. You can access the list of the eligibility criteria, below.
Individuals eligible for Axis Bank Platinum Credit Card:
- Primary cardholder between the age of 18 and 70 years
Add-on cardholder should be over 15 years
- Resident of India or Non-Resident Indian
These criteria are only indicative. The bank reserves the right to approve or decline applications for Credit Cards.
Keep your documents ready
The following documents are required:
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Colour photograph
Latest payslip/Form 16/IT return copy as proof of income
- Residence proof (any one of the following):
- Electricity bill
- Landline telephone bill
- Identity proof (any one of the following):
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar card
This list is only indicative. Documents required may vary on a case-to-case basis.
Disclaimer: The credit card decision would be communicated within 21 working days