Axis Bank offers, as a part of its Capital Marketing services, Private Equity as an end-to-end advisory service to companies looking to
raise equity / quasi-equity from financial investors. Axis Bank’s private equity services include growth investments, pre-IPO investments, private equity in public enterprises (PIPE), buyouts, mezzanine / quasi equity, structured investment / convertible instruments etc. Get to know more on our engagement with clients across different sectors such as healthcare, FMCG and agri business, financial services, manufacturing, education, infrastructure and other industries here.
The scope of our services includes but is not limited to:
- Investor material preparation
- Finalisation of detailed business plan with inputs from the clients
- Preparation of pitch book, information memorandum, financial model etc.
- Investor marketing
- Shortlisting of relevant investors in consultation with the client
- Interactions / meetings with investors to showcase the investment opportunity
- Structuring and negotiations
- Transaction structuring and negotiations on valuation
- Advising the client on various rights, exit options and other key terms of the transaction in term sheet
- Due diligence and transaction closure
- Navigating the process of financial and legal due diligence to ensure consummation of the deal
- Advice on steps required to complete documentation including conditions precedent and coordinate the completion process and provide inputs on the same