Forex management and services from Axis Bank.
Axis Bank as your banking partner in FX Risk Management
Axis bank offers quotes for cash, tom, spot and forwards in all major currencies:
- Cash transaction is for value TODAY (T)
- TOM transaction is for value T+1
- SPOT transaction is for value T+2
- Forwards are offered for exposures beyond SPOT for managing future currency risk
Forward Contracts: It is a contract between Axis bank and its customers in which the exchange/conversion of currencies would take place at future date at a rate of exchange in advance under the contract.
The essential idea of entering into a forward contract is to fix the exchange rate in advance and thereby avoid the exchange rate risk.
Forex Management and Forex Services including Import /Export, remittance, trade advisory and hedging solutions.
Features and Benefits
- Dedicated dealing desk with state of art dealing room for inter-bank market covering major currencies in spot and forwards.
- Quick and competitive dealing in prices in major currencies.
- Customized solutions for specific client exposures.
- A web-based platform to cover Forex rates.
- Efficient credit proceeds to your account.
- Established correspondent banking relationships across globe.
Axis Bank extends FCDL/FCTL to Indian corporate for meeting their Working Capital requirements in substitution of WCDL by conversion of Rupee Term Loan to FCTL.
Working capital (FCDL) for exporter/importer is provided basis operating cycle.
Foreign Currency Demand/Term Loan (popularly known as FCTL) is the replacement for Term Loan in INR. Foreign Currency Term Loans (FCTL) can be disbursed in all major currencies with a maturity period of 6 months to 5 years that can benchmarked to 6 & 12 Months Libor. It can be repaid by bullet payment or in stipulated instalments, as per the terms of the original sanction.
Foreign Currency Demand Loan (FCDL) is a short term for a period of 1 -6 months that supports Management of cash flow mismatches resulting from unexpected alterations in working capital cycle, Helps
in managing temporary blips in business cash flows.
Tailor made solutions and flexibility in repayment structured around cash flows.