- Business Banking
- Small Business Banking
- Loans For Self Employed Professionals
- Business Loan For Self Employed
Collateral free Business Loans specially designed for practicing and consulting doctors as well as other professionals including CA, CS, ICWA, engineers and architects. This program is specifically designed for MSME customers both self employed professionals to cater to multipurpose business needs from funding financial obligations and enhancing practice to expanding their business.
- Doctors (MBBS and higher degree) can avail up to Rs. 75 lakhs
- CA professionals can avail loan up to Rs. 35 lakhs
- Other professionals (CS, ICWA, engineers and architects) can avail loan up to Rs. 20 lakhs
- Higher loan tenure up to 36 months (60 months for doctors)
- Collateral free i.e. no property or security is required to avail loan
- Flexible repayment options are available
- Minimum 5 years (2 years for doctors)
- Minimum Rs. 10 lakhs in the latest year (3 years for doctors)
- Minimum 24 years at the time of loan application
- Maximum 65 years at the end of loan tenure
- ITR income Rs. 3 lakhs for 2 years each (2.50 lakhs for doctors)
Residence / Office Stability
- Either office or residential property is to be owned
- Last 2 years Balance sheet
- Last 2 years Profit & Loss statement
- Last 2 years of ITR filed
- Last 1 year banking statement
Loan Processing Charges
Up to 2% + applicable taxes
Part Pre-payment Charges
2% + GST on amount prepaid
- Up to 24 months – 4% of principal outstanding + GST
- 25-36 months – 3% of principal outstanding + GST
- >36 months – 2% of principal outstanding + GST
2.00% p.a. on the amount on overdue installments
Repayment Instruction/Instrument Return Charges
Rs. 399/- per instance + applicable taxes
Q. Who can avail a collateral free business loan?
A. Business loan can be availed by following constitutions viz. individual firms, proprietorship firms, partnership firms, limited liability partnership firms, private limited companies, unlisted public companies, trusts and society (except charitable trusts).
Q. Do I have to visit a physical branch to apply for a business loan?
A. No. You can apply for a business loan online at https://smedigital.axisbank.co.in/sbbcj/ in 2 easy steps and grow your business with ease.
- Kindly register on the link with your mobile Number, PAN & Email ID
- Click on Register and proceed to apply Business Loan Online
Q. What is maximum tenure for CA professionals for business loan?
A. Maximum tenure for CA professionals for business loan is 48 months.
Q. What is maximum tenure for other professionals (CS, ICWA, engineers, architects) for business loan?
A. Maximum tenure other professionals (CS, ICWA, engineers, architects) for business loan is 36 months.
Q. What is the turnover criteria for business loan?
A. There should be positive growth in turnover of last 2 years.
Q. What is the interest rate for your loan facility?
A. We offer competitive interest rates for our loan facilities. The interest for each loan is determined based on assessment of your business profile, past track record, financial records, loan amount required and tenure of loan.
Q. How do I repay my unsecured business loan?
A. You pay the loan in equal monthly instalments (EMIs). The loan will be paid through post-dated cheques. You can also pay through Electronic Clearing System (ECS) or a standing instruction.