- Business Banking
- Small Business Banking
- Unsecured Loans
- Unsecured Business Loan Basis GST Returns
Unsecured Business Loan Basis GST Returns
Your GST return can now get you a business loan. Under GST program, loans are offered based on the GST returns to MSME customers both self employed professionals and non-professional business owners (retailers and service providers). Business owners can now leverage their GST returns to avail high value GST loans for quick business funding.
- Loan amount can be availed from minimum Rs. 3 lakh up to Rs. 20 lakh
- No hypothecation required, collateral free
- Tenure up to 36 months
- Hassle free process
- Minimum 3 years
- Minimum 21 years at the time of loan application
- Maximum 65 years at the end of loan tenure
- Rs. 3 lakh for both years
Residence / Office Stability
- Either office or residential property is to be owned.
- Latest 2 years Balance sheet
- Latest 2 years Profit & Loss statement
- Latest 2 years of ITR filed
- Latest 6 months banking statement
Loan Processing Charges
Up to 2% + applicable taxes
Part Pre-payment Charges
2% + GST on amount prepaid
- Up to 24 months – 4% of principal outstanding + GST
- 25-36 months – 3% of principal outstanding + GST
- >36 months – 2% of principal outstanding + GST
2.00% p.a. on the amount on overdue installments
Repayment Instruction/Instrument Return Charges
Rs. 399/- per instance + applicable taxes
Q. What is the maximum loan period for GST based loan?
A. Maximum tenure offered for GST based loan is 36 months.
Q. What is the interest rate for your loan facility?
We offer competitive interest rates for our loan facilities. The interest for each loan is determined based on assessment of your business profile, past track record, financial records, loan amount required and ten-ure of loan.
Q. What are the business profiles eligible for availing GST based loan?
A. We offer GST based loan to professionals and business owners including doctors, CA, CS, ICWA, engineers, ICWA, traders, manufacturers, retailers and service providers.
Q. What is the repayment structure of the loan?
A. Repayment shall be monthly, including principal and interest. You can repay a business loan and its EMI through the following channels:
- At the branch
- Net Banking
Q. Do I have to submit any collateral for availing GST based loan?
A. The loan is completely collateral free, provided, it is based on assessment of your business profile, past track record and GST returns.