Eligibility for Insta Easy Credit Card demands applicant to be a major with a minimum FD of Rs. 20,000 and maximum of Rs. 25,00,000. The card cannot be issued against tax saver FDs, flexi-deposits and fixed deposits in the name of any HUF, society, trust or company.
Documents required for Insta Easy Credit Card:
Documentation for Insta Easy Credit Card is an easy process. The applicant just needs to have a fixed deposit at any Axis Bank branch with no requirement of income proof, additional identity proof or additional address proof if the current address is same as the bank’s record.
Eligibility criteria for the Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card:
- A Fixed Deposit at any Axis Bank branch
Minimum Fixed Deposit of Rs. 20,000; Maximum of Rs. 25,00,000
Minors are not eligible for the card.
In addition, the Insta Easy Credit Card cannot be issued against:
- Tax Saver FDs
- Flexi-Deposits (Auto-sweep Fixed Deposits)
- Fixed Deposits in the name of HUF/society/trust/companies
- No Income proof required
- No additional address proof (if current address is same as per bank’s record)
- No additional identity proof
All that is required is a Fixed Deposit at any Axis Bank branch