Capital Market Funding
Axis Bank acts as a clearing bank for various exchanges in the capital market and offers multiple capital market funding services and facilities to brokers.
Axis Bank is the clearing bank for the below listed exchanges.All the capital market settlement related activities for these exchanges are carried out through Axis Bank’s Capital Market Division, Fort Branch, Mumbai.
Axis Bank is a clearing bank for following exchanges:
- National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE)
- The Stock Exchange, Mumbai (BSE)
- National Commodity and Derivative Exchange (NCDEX)
- Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX)
- Indian Commodity Exchange of India Limited( ICEX)
- Power Exchange India Limited (PXIL)
- Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India Limited (MSEI)
- NCDEX e Markets Limited
All the Settlement related activities for these exchanges are carried out through its Capital Market Division, Fort Branch, Mumbai