Axis Bank offers you the best-in-class service for your e-trading requirements! Manage your payments and settlements online in just a few clicks, with Axis Bank’s e-Broking services. To avail of our e-Broking services, all you need is a computer, a net connection and a saving and depository account with Axis Bank. You have a wide choice of payment gateway brokers to choose from.
To access Axis Bank’s e-Broking services, simply log on to the broker’s site of your choice, where you get live real-time quotes and place a buy or sell order on the spot. You can direct the site to debit the requisite amount from your Axis Bank depository account!
We welcome your desire to begin a relationship with us as an Axis Bank customer, click here to know more about our savings bank account.
Click hereFor'Internet Banking' to know more about Internet Banking (iConnectTM) account
Click hereFor'Depository Services' to know more about Depository Services
Click hereFor'Loan Against Securities' to know more about Loans against securities
Download form to open Savings account, iConnectTM, Demat account
- Register yourself with the Payment Gateway portals listed on the site
- You must be a registered iConnect user
- Next you are required to sign up an indemnity agreement for activation of your e-broking account. You can download the indemnity form. This has to be executed on a Rs 20 stamp paper
- On placing an order for buy or sell of securities through the listed Payment Gateway portal, click on "Pay Through" Axis Bank listed on the online portal which will direct you to a login screen of your account
- Once the details of your Login ID and Password are entered
- You are required to verify the transaction details and confirm the transaction by entering your Transaction ID and Password
- An email confirmation will follow regarding the status of your transaction once your order is executed
- Your account status will be updated on a real time basis
- Your securities status can be viewed online after the day of settlement
- Axis Bank is in the process of tying up with various Payment Gateway portals for online, real time, highly secure payment and settlement services for our customers.
Online payment and settlement services are currently available at:
- Geojit Securities