Axis Bank offers e-Depository services, an internet based service which lets you submit delivery instructions using a service called Speed-e.
You can subscribe to Speed-e by registering yourself as a Password User or as a Smart Card User. Find the detailed instructions to set up your Speed-e subscription below.
- Go to http://speed-e.nsdl.com and fill up the registration form for New Users
- You can choose your own ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’
- Fill up the registration form and click ‘Submit’, to get an acknowledgement
- Take a printout of the registration form or note down the registration number and contact our branch
- On receipt of the form, we will register you as a Password User and thereafter you can operate your account through Speed-e
Smart Card User
- You can obtain Speed-e application for Smart Card User from any of our branch and submit duly filled up application form to our branch
- On receipt of the form you would be registered as a Smart Card User
- You will be provided with a Smart Card Kit and Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Using Smart Card, you can operate your account through Speed-e