Terms & Conditions - Current Account for Trusts
Terms & Conditions
- All the terms are subject to change without any prior notice
- All the service charges will attract GST as applicable
- Monthly charges applicable in a current account will be based on the scheme code of that account in the current month
- Monthly Average Balance (MAB) or Average Quarterly Balance (AQB) is the average of day end balance maintained by the customer for the duration
- Please mention your Customer ID number in all the correspondence with the Bank
- We would like to mention that, as a policy, Axis Bank will never ask you to disclose your Internet Banking password, login id and debit card number through emails or phone calls. Any such suspicious / spam mails, if received by you, should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can get in touch with us on our phone banking numbers - 1860 419 5555 and 1860 500 5555
- The ATM/Debit card can be used at ATMs and retail outlets within India only.
- To activate your ATM/Debit Card, swipe it once at your nearest ATM or shop with it. To enable online transactions, international usage, and contactless feature (for Business Supreme only), customize card limits, block and replace card, use Mobile or Internet banking whichever applicable to you or visit your nearest branch.
- Ensure your card is used at least once in 3 months for Accident Insurance to remain active.
- ATM transactions are chargeable on Business Classic Debit Card and first 5 ATM transactions after the first POS transaction are free on Business Platinum and Business Supreme Debit Card (for further details on transaction charges, please visit your nearest branch or refer to our website www.axisbank.com)
- You can use your customer ID and Debit card pin to generate your online password for internet banking on www.axisbank.com (applicable to retail internet banking users only)
- For further details on product features and charges, please visit our website www.axisbank.com