Axis Bank is associated with 5 State Governments, as providers of banking services for their respective e-Governance initiatives. As part of the e-Governance tie-ups, Axis Bank has set up eSeva Centres to facilitate the payment of sales taxes, government utility bills, issuing of certificates, permits and licenses, reservation of buses and several other B2C services through various offline and online modes. Please refer to the list provided below to know more about Axis Bank’s e-governance tie-ups.
- Govt. of Andhra Pradesh: eSeva Centres
- Chandigarh Administration: Sampark Centres
- Govt. of Karnataka: Bangalore One Centres
- Govt. of Chhattisgarh: CHOICE Centres
- Govt. of Uttar Pradesh: eSuvidha Centres