Axis Bank is a SEBI registered Debenture Trustee which offers Debenture Trusteeship as part of its Trusteeship services.
Axis Bankacts as a Trustee to privately placed debt issuances, domestic and external commercial borrowings. It also advises the debenture issuing company on the mode of creation of the security.
Advising the issuer company on the mode of creation of security
- Advising on the draft security creation documents and vetting the same
- Holding the charge for and on behalf of the investors and hold the security documents in safe custody
- Monitoring the security cover and financial covenants by seeking periodic information from the issuer company.
- Convening the Debenture or Bond holder meetings when so requested by majority Debenture-holders
- Addressing investor grievances
- Security enforcing at the behest of the Debenture-holders