Axis Bank Fx-Retail
Introduced by the Reserve Bank of India and developed by the Clearing Corporation of India Ltd. (CCIL), FX-Retail is an electronic trading platform for retail banking customers to buy and sell foreign exchange.
This platform has been launched on August 05, 2019 and is available at https://www.fxretail.co.in. The Bank’s account holders can also use FX-Retail for which customer needs to register on the platform as a one-time measure. Subsequently, to execute any buy or sell transaction customer can approach their bank which will have the appropriate amount limit and mark-up defined in the FX-Retail platform for that transaction.
To register for FX-Retail simply follow these steps:
- Customers visits the FX-Retail portal at www.fxretail.co.in
- Click on ‘Register Here button’ and completes the registration process by providing the required information including the Axis bank account details
- Bank receives and approves the registration request after scrutinizing the relevant details of the customer. Please note that the details provided by customer on FX-Retail platform need to match with those on record with the Bank for the registration request to be approved by the Bank.
- Once the registration request is approved, the access credentials for the platform shall be sent to customer on registered email address
- Post successful registration, customer can then login to the FX-Retail portal from the next forex working day